Monday, February 14, 2011

Pick-up Lines


In honor of Valentine's Day, I'd like to share a few pick-up lines with you. Feel free to try these out on your Valentine!


You're so hot I had to put on sunblock just to come over here and talk to you.


Kiss me if I'm wrong, but have we met before?


Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?


If I had a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.


Ouch. I just bit my lip... Would you kiss it and make it better?


Hi, I'm Mr. Right... someone said you were looking for me.


God must have been showing off when He made you.


Do you beleive in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print!


When I saw you across the room, I tripped and fell... I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.


Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.


Somebody needs to call the SWAT team, because you're the bomb!


If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.


If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry.....I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.


You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line.


For more pickup lines, check out the app "Pick-ups", for Iphones. I hope these made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment