Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Caleb's First Year

I've heard the saying time flies when you are having fun. This year I have found out, that saying is very true. I can't believe that tomorrow will mark one year since my sweet baby was born. To celebrate Caleb's first birthday, I thought I would share a few memories of our year with our little munchkin man.
Caleb Joel Sudduth 7 lbs, 6 ozs
March 2, 2010
At 4 weeks old, Caleb was always alert and taking everything in.


Happy little 4 month old starts to show his personality and smiles!


And there's some 7 month old personality! Into everything!




Haha! Almost a year. All boy.



Lance and I are so thankful for our adorable baby boy. We are blessed that God has trusted us with such a precious gift. Happy Birthday Caleb!




















3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he is a year old. Believe me, it will seem like a second and you will be saying he is graduating from highschool...then it really goes fast!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a whole year since my sweet grandson was born. I was blessed to be there when he arrived. It was such a blessing to see him for the first time when Daddy came carrying him from the delivery room. Lance was beaming from ear to ear kissing all over that sweet face. I just took it all in and realized how thankful I was that my grandson had such a wonderful daddy. It was fun to sit with him trying to settle him down so his sweet mommy could get some sleep. What a blessing it was to watch him grow in that first week. Caleb I love you dearly and consider myself to be blessed by having you as my grandson. Love ya for ever, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb is such an adorable little baby!!!!! I love my li'l nephew sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete